Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 104

Thread: Miami-Florida game thread

  1. #91
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your the biggest one sider on here,</div></div>

    That's about as far from the truth as I can see it. I go out of my way to not be one sided about a variety of things. I try to keep an open mind at all times. But...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but if it involves the canes, you only see it one way...</div></div>

    I still try to stay open, but of any team I root for on any level of any sport--I've got the most passion about the Canes--so you won't see me backing down regarding anything that's going on w/them. I don't think I need to apologize for it, especially when I was merely busting sup-rbeast's balls about the SEC thing...I was about half-serious w/what I posted about him being one-sided towards the SEC...he was good enough to take it in stride...why can't you?
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    why cant you take what i said in stride???? goes the same way as supr-beast takin it....

    i just knew you wouldn't be able to take it like supr-beast did [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] had to have something to do today
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #93
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    well although UGA has only played georgia southern and central michigan yes i am very impressed...i know you havent watched either game but i am just impressed with knowshon running the ball not missed a step and got a few new moves this year and yes stafford has not missed his receivers like he has the last 2 years...just mark my words UF is the same team as last year and so is UGA so why would the result be any different tebow with pressure is nothing but just barely average
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #94
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    So your telling me that if this UGA team played this UF team 10 times that UGA would win all 10 times?
    "Why so serious?"

  5. #95
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    Nope...last year's games wasn't a cake walk. It took a late TD to seal it. IMO, UGA has 5 games that are toss ups...and they'll lose 1 or 2 of those.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #96
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope...last year's games wasn't a cake walk. It took a late TD to seal it. IMO, UGA has 5 games that are toss ups...and they'll lose 1 or 2 of those.</div></div>

    And if they win the SEC title they'll still be in the BCS title game more likely than not. That can be said for whatever team wins the BCS title with 1 or 2 losses though.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #97
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope...last year's games wasn't a cake walk. It took a late TD to seal it. IMO, UGA has 5 games that are toss ups...and they'll lose 1 or 2 of those.</div></div>

    And if they win the SEC title they'll still be in the BCS title game more likely than not. That can be said for whatever team wins the BCS title with 1 or 2 losses though. </div></div>

    As they should be.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #98
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    1 loss and they damn sure should be, Im not so sure about a 2 loss team still playing for the BCS title, guess that all depends on what everybody else does.
    "Why so serious?"

  9. #99
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    i never said uga would beat uf 10 times in a row....i am just saying that both teams pretty much have the same teams as last year so why would the result be any different plus honestly stafford looks a lot different this year and if you can believe it or not moreno is a lot better to...even faster since he dropped some weight in the off season....but i just hope we win the sec with one loss or undefeated
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  10. #100
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    Well I know you didnt say they would beat UF 10 times in a row but pretty much your saying that UF cant beat em bc its the same teams. Which to me means that no matter how many times these 2 teams played UGA would win everytime as far as you think. The Pats beat the Giants last year in Week 17 then just about a month later in the Super Bowl those EXACT 2 teams played again and the Giants won? Im just saying so what if its the same 2 teams, that dont mean [censored]. Its not like UGA is miles ahead of UF talent wise or where they are as a team. To be honest, both teams are pretty close to eachother so the game could go either way. I just personally think Florida is gon smack UGA right in the mouth this year. UF always owns UGA, just look back at the past 15 years or so. Maybe UGA will win again this year but I dont see that happening and maybe thats just me bc Im a little biased to Florida but alot of folks agree with me. I know their predictions are no different than ours but I saw a poll on ESPN.com with most of their analysts and all but like 2 of em predicted Florida to win the SEC. I just think UGA is a little overhyped, sure they have a good team but they will not win the National Championship or the SEC nor will they beat Florida.
    "Why so serious?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •